I've seen a lot of advertisement claiming that for 1.97 I could make thousands of dollars weekly. I thought that it was to good to pass up so I ordered the CD. Well they certainly took the money out of my account, but I never received the CD. I looked for a number to contact google only to find out that these people are not associated with google.
I also found out that these people are under investigation for fraud. It seems that a week after billing customers credit cards the price of 1.97, that they help themselves to 72.18, without permission. Customers have complained to google that they didn't receive the CD and then they're billed three unauthorized payments of 72.18. So if you come across Easy Google Profit, do not trust them, It is a scam.
Although this business opportunity proved to be a scam, their are some legit opportunities. In the left margin I placed legit third party reviews. These opportunities are proven to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment